The Watson User Modeling service uses linguistic analytics to extract a spectrum of cognitive and social characteristics from the text data that a person generates through text messages, tweets, posts, and more.
Here are the results:
As you can see, there are some interesting observations here.
- Carly is extremely agreeable. (99%) – I think this is because she is writing for all of you, because when she is with just me, this metric is closer to -1000%.
- Carly does not need love. (4%) – I am clearly the perfect fiance; if anything I give her too much love.
- Carly values self-transcendence. (100%) – She does do yoga.
- Carly does not seek excitement. (1%) – Can confirm: Carly hates fun.
- Carly is not self-conscious. (3%) – She is OUT OF CONTROL.
- Carly have many intellect. (40%) – No comment (see Fiery 63%).
For the record, I am grateful to the NSA and our future computer overlords for their loving attention to our personalities, and I welcome their rule. All hail AI!